Monday, May 4, 2009

64th monthsarry

happy 64th monthsarry myBanako...


[...our advance V date...]

another month for us to celebrate and another month for our love... again, it's been the 3rd time you're not here with me but you're always here inside my little ...

Though we're miles apart or should I say country apart... still I feel the love within... I still feel the same level of love.. I'm still so much and much more in love with YOU... in love jd ko nmo B wui.. as n!.. Nothings change except that I love you more and more than before you're here with me.. Your absence makes me love you even more.

DISTANCE is really nothing compared to what I feel though I really can't deny the fact that I'm missing you much.. each and every single day pass...

I miss every single bit of You and each of our memories...
I miss myself being with You, talking like it'll never end, arguing our differences, making unrealistic and impossible plans or dreams, reminiscing each of our crazy trips and gigs, and most especially sitting beside you doing nothing but still can't feel any dull moments...

Nowadays, I got to appreciate the beauty of simplicity.. for one single or simple thing can make me so happy and smile for no reason but just thinking of you and only you, a simple 'i love you kulit' [exact format] from you will complete my day...

I've realized many things without you here with me.... I am more stronger and determined... more independent.. got to know myself more.. my capabilities to love and to hold on to something and someone so special... braver enough to handle and manage things properly... the more I gain TRUST to myself that I can... this is just a little test for me and surely I can surpass and conquer this all..

I am much more expressive writing my thoughts and emotions to let you know what I went through...

I want you to know and everyone else that I'm still madly, deeply so in love with you... that's why I'm posting my personal message in our blog.. hehehe...

I'm happy still I have the same feelings for you... and still very much happy that it's still YOU i wanna share my happiness and give my love to...

iL0vey0usomuchmyBanako...mwah..


[...harts day gift...]

Happy 64th monthsarry, hoping, wishing, praying and looking forward to be with you again.. mwah..

L0ve L0ts,
kULiT, your asawa...

1 comment:

franCris said...

hi kulit! ni.comment nmn ko ani. wa lgi mo.appear nganhi. wui2x mingaw na xa nko. hehe. mingaw npd au ko nmo kulit especially when i remmber those stunning mmories we used to have. hehe stunning lgi. i love you kulit. mwah. amping tawn

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.