Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Monthsary



It has been 4 months na kulit since we have celebrated our special day apart. huhu guol au. Don't you worry i still feel the same except that I'm always bothered about the thoughts of missing you. ka.charots ba wui. btaw true. Hahai work npd ko ugma kulit nya uli npd ko inusara mingaw au.

I miss those moments I nver get tired doing things coz I know at the end I'll got to see you.

I miss how the time flies when we're together.

I miss the memories we nver get tired to reminisce.

I miss the smile on your face when you knew
things will work out fine.

I miss the laughters we used to share from out of this world's sense

I miss the times just sitting beside you and never get bored

I miss the way u hit me when you gone mad. haha

I miss your voice which sounds an endless symphony to my soul

I miss your touch that keeps saying everything's alryt

I miss your words of " i love you"



I can feel the drops of your tears which keeps on hurting me.....saying " can we be together again?"

Happy 65th Monthsarry kulit! yoooooooohooooooooo......

1 comment:

franCris said...

hi myBanako, gsakit man pd ko heart reading ur monthsary msg for me...

B wui, kuha.a nq..huhuh...

iL0vey0usomuchmyBanako..mwah...

i'm missin you so much..and much and much jd..mwah..

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.