Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Last Date.. sa Pinas

Our last date.... sa Pinas...


[@ Lilo-an church & Ayala]

It was February 5 & 6, 2009. 99 days ago... This is our last date before he flew to NZ... I was just hiding my thougths and my real emotions that time for I know sooner, the next day, the next, next day... I can no longer feel the warmth of his hands to mine, the warmth of his embrace and the warmth of his kiss [ssshh!.. wla ni labot]...


[eating tempura]

I remembered treating him tempura ^.^[one of the usual snack we have in going home], went to North Atrium [one of the usual place where we met], grocery [one of the usual chores we made], we went to ayala, left me there while him went to the agency and so busy for the other papers that he need to prepare for his departure.

We also eat pizza that time, [Greenwich]... went to Gaisano South for Grocery [ga.layo2x rami]... I can't help and reminisce those last days for I'm missing him so much. Nothing compares this feeling I have. I'm missin him more and more and more....



What makes me happy this past few months is when day ends and another day starts. For it means that it will subtract the day we're not together and add a day for me to get closer to him.

Certainly in time will find ways and we'll surely meet our paths and be together again. I'm so optimistic about it. As for now, I'll just meet him everyday in my dreams and hug him really super tight [wish I can hug him for real sooner].

myBanako, I'm missin you so much. I really do but I know sooner I will be with you and never ever will get separated again.

iL0vey0us0muchmyBanako..mwah..

I'm badly missin you, please do take care always...

Love Lots,

kULiT, your asawa, hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again.

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.