Thursday, April 30, 2009

i L0ve y0u spam.... ^-^

...................................... i LOve yOu spam




For the last day of April.... my new entry is an "iL0vey0u" spam to myBanako.... hehehehe..

iL0vey0usomuchmyBanako..mwah....
iL0vey0usomuchmyBanako..mwah....
iL0vey0usomuchmyBanako..mwah.
iL0vey0usomuchmyBanako..mwah....
iL0vey0usomuchmyBanako..mwah....
iL0vey0usomuchmyBanako..mwah....
iL0vey0usomuchmyBanako..mwah.
iL0vey0usomuchmyBanako..mwah....

iL0vey00000uuuuu sooo much... and much and much more.... but i'm afraid my shout is too short to let you hear how much i love you....




hehehhehhe.... i will soon post my 64th monthsarry letter for myBanako..... i'm not that busy though I am just a little lazy this past few days that's why I haven't post my message for our 64th month.... The message is already done, I finished it last April 20.. heheheh..

I'll post it soon .... but for now let me shout so that he can hear in the other end that I love him so much... and much.. and much... and much more...

I am really in love... weeee!!


[message here soon for the 64th monthsarry]
.............. i place it on a new entry above... you may click the link for the 64th monthsarry message


iL0vey0usomuchmyBanako.. mwah..

i miss you much.. but I fell so in love than missing you that much, your alway here though in my little yet so in love heart of mine... wweee!

L0ve L0ts,

kulit, your asawa

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.