Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Reminiscing memories

I can't sleep!!! grrrrrr..... It's already 5:25am to be exact and not even a pinch of sleeping dust hit me. Argh!!!!... Anyhow, I decided my overused eyes since it's been awake for 24hours already plus I already finished 2 movies earlier. to browse the net and see what's going on lately with the tumbleblog that I used to follow. I know, I've been ranting myself not to get lazy updating my blog... *grins*

I totally know this is a bit too late to do a recap of what happened for the 2010 but I'll just give this a try, to keep this wide-awake mind busy. *scansoldpost

January 2010 - Hmmm!!!! Shall I say, "freak out" and "tantrums" are two constant words that described how I was. And ohhh!!!!!!!! I made this.



I can never forget this and how I made surprises for him every month. I still remembered how I did this with of course, the help of my beautiful sister BEAUTIFUL, Jessa.

February 2010 - It was that very same day is all I can remember last February 7. I don't want to be on that situation again. If feels awful. But Loving him from a distance didn't even matter at all only the missing part though.





And I remembered how freak he was when I had the journey of myself last February. promise I won't do it again

March 2010 - Love definitely finds a way. March, March, March... I'm still going so crazy about the distant thing and I went so overboard. I mean, I am. I'm totally, overly, insane, crazy gal.

I created our baby "Francois Eloise Esguerra" who by the way gave him sleepless nights.

And he sent flowers in my office...............

April 2010 - Nothing much in April except that I so damn miss him. And as long as my memory could comprehend I was quite busy with something. Hmmm! paper works? or just trying to find excuse from lazyness. teeheee


May 2010 - If only I could ask one thing to last forever, that would be our LOVE. I cherish each and every moment with YOU. aaahhh!!! how sweet of you. This made my May blues to a perfect May. 

          and on our special day this is what I did to my room. *grins

  

June 2010 - was I getting lazy again and not posting more? hurhur.

This was what made my night " Fate is building a bridge of chance for the one you love."

July 2010 - ohhh!!!! He had this 5 days vacation in the South Island of NZ and I was totally freak out for the entire week. I was not even doing good at work. However, on a happy note. I got my visa on this month and was totally so happy and excited about it. Yeepeeeyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

August 2010 - zipping my mouth because I'm guilty for being so lazy On the other side, I was too busy with completing all things from clearance to little tiny stuffs. Oh! by the way I resigned from work and post the very last entry at work.

September 2010, October 2010, November 2010 and December 2010 - wt! I can't believe I was such a lazy asshole for this ber months. I only had 1 or 2 max for the entire 4 months???? questionmyself what happened??????? I should be posting and updating my blog because for the very first time I'll see my every heart desires "Him" and will be with him for, I don't know how long but I want it to be long enough 'til my heart stops beating. Anyhow, posted pictures below and crossing my fingers that I need to update and post old memories. 

This was at Cebu Airport last September 21. Those 2 girls are the best bud's evaaaahhh....









My first few days in NZ and our first date again since we're apart for a year and half.

At Cornwall Park. *date in the cam is outdated. harhar






At Michael Savage Memorial. And weeeepeee, we wore our another pair of couple outfits.











At Auckland Domain last October 5. I so love the floweersss and I so love being with him.







At Hunua Range Regional Park last November, a pre-celebration of Ate Rhol's bday.






At Long bay and have the courage to show off some skin. hahaha









Santa Parade in the City and all my fave characters from Alice in Wonderland to B1 and B2 are there celebrating the day.













Celebrated my 23rd birthday with him and Ate Rhols. Thank you B....







Celebrated our 7th anniversay last December 20, tooo bad I didn't post anything. I was to blame I know. *ranting to self. uhuhuhuuh








At Ate Rhol's house on Christmas Eve.





And recently, celebrated New Year with some Pinoy friends at Jing2x's house.

Seeeee, we had so much memories but too bad I was not able to post it. One at a time, I will. I will. I will post those memories in our blog.

And that's how our 2010 ends. 


We are both looking forward to 2011, I know there will be so many wild and crazy arguments, so many sleepless nights without him, so many wonderful and happy dates, and a lot, loooottt of occasions to celebrate and of course, dreams to achieve and plans to fulfill i have tons and tons. And still I want it to be with him, both of us creating happy memories together for this coming year and fulfilling each plans and dreams.

I do pray that this will be a very GREAT year for the both of us.

And to everyone else have a WONDERFUL and BLESSED 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from both of us: kulit and bbf :)

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.