Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Rewind 4 months ago.

Since I'm all alone in the house again and surely, will be having hard time sleeping again. I decided to have an updated post from A DREAM COME TRUE click the link to see the post post way back last November. Anyhow, this was my last day in Cebu before going to New Zealand.

check out what happened last Sept. 21, 2010.

At home with Kit, Fearl and Nday.
With Baby Jovelle, i miss her much and Manang.
With 2 of our angels : Joerel and Merel
At Cebu Airport with Jessa, my sis
With my supporters, bwahhhahha...
Daddy Ton2x, Fearl, Roan and Baby Zach  
With my mom and Tiya Grace, thank you.
On the way to Manila, 12mn in the plane. firstimers! ihas
Arrived in Manila International Airport 1:00AM Sept. 22, 2010 

Ang mga bida! bow. :D
To see more of the pictures click here:

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.