Thursday, January 6, 2011

The night that was...

The day that was...

It was exactly half past 1 in Auckland, 23rd of September when I arrived. I was quite nervous on the "Arrival Card" because I was brining with me meat crackling (chicharon) and some Cebu delicacies like dried mangoes and rosquillos. You need to make sure you declare all of them or not you'll need to pay the fine of $200. We were exchanging text at that time and I'm soooooo excited to see him. After 30 minutes of battling the Custom, from checking my baggage, to giving my expiry of visa. I then take the Exit with butterfly in my stomach and my drumming heart. I saw him, SMILING with a bouquet of rose in his left hand. He welcome me with arms wide open then, gave a really huge HUG. Gracia and Ate Rhol's was with him. It was a cold night, since it was the end of Winter.

He bring my baggage and have a lil "hi" and "hello"s. What I have in mind is, it might be a lil awkward since we haven't seen for year and half. But it wasn't.It was the same feeling when I'm next to him years back. Finally, he held my hand and I've been longing for it for years. He was still the same man I used to know and love. The same man who made me so alive. All missing/longing feeling was gone and I was there with him on that cold night smiling and pinching myself if I'm just in a wonderful dream.

We went to Ate Rhol's car and went to Ate Rhol's house, with a stop in Mcdo to get some early dawn snacks. I'm not in the appetite to eat something that time. After a couple of minutes, we then went home and for the first time I'm in the passenger seat with him in Naughty. I even look for the moon when we went out from Ate Rhols house and there it was, shinning so brightly. Finallllyyy!!!!! we arrived at home and supriseeeee. A disco light and some lighted candles waiting for me plus the cheesecake.

That was the night that we both were waiting for. First time I saw him again for a year and half. The ever first time that we'll be together again and shall not let distance again be in between both of us. But if it does, we will surely still conquer it.

A new chapter of our love. A new beginning for the both of us. And it started from the night that was....

Below are old pictures, my first few days in NZ. enjoyiiiee!!!!


At Cornwall Park 



At Dressmart Shopping Centre 
 
At Mission Bay 
At Nando's in Botany


There you go folks!..enjoyiieeeee... till next time. 

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.