Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 3 - an 'i love you'

Today, I was supposed to go to a Falls in Lahug and spend the whole day with Oding and others. But when I wake up this morning, I'm not feeling well and it's just I don't have the mood anymore to go and have fun. I just decided to stay and thanks to Oding for understanding. However, it doesn't stop there what I wanna do is met with Roan. So, I'll be meeting her after a coupe of hours from now. I really don't know what's going on with my life.

MyBanako, I don't know where he is now. I wish he could totally forget just one day that I'm waiting for him. But, when I wake up this morning he just send me a message ' i love you '...maybe that message is enough for me to go on for the day.... hahahay, i miss you.

update:


grab this from his Facebook. It was posted today, and try to search some info over the net, can't find any detailed info except it's some kind of museum. Well see, will update once pictures on his 5 days trip after uploaded in FB. :)

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.