Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 1 - my heart in Dunedin, Christchurch

Dunedin, Christchurch.

Yesterday, around 6:00 PM in New Zealand. He, myBanako, and some of his Filipino friends (Jong, Grasya and Ate Rhols ) arrived in Christchurch for a 5 days vacation. Sigggh!!!! I really, reaaally really do wanna come. But there's a good reason behind why I can't come plus of course for the fact that I'm still here in the Philippines. However, though I'm not in the plan. I still do know where they are at this very day. I'm not included in the plan nor in the activity but I know where they are right now.

First stop: Dunedin, Christchurch


For my part, just simply blogging as to where he is today. How did I know he is in Dunedin where in fact, I really don't know the plan they have? Well, this morning he simply just inform me he is in Dunedin with a message "I still think of you." Awww, how sweet. Wish the thinking part will be in reality sooner. Honestly, I still feel a tingling bit of heaviness inside but this might mend a bit of those heaviness. *sigh again i do hope so.

Maybe, I'll update this with their pictures from the trip.

Wish him all the enjoyment and fun today. :)
Take care myBanako. mwaaahhhh....

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.