Wednesday, July 21, 2010

a busy few months

It's been a while haven't posted anything in our blog. It's a lil bit busy plus lazyness and all sweet things that hinder my ass to post entries. Anyhow, I'll start one today.

The busyness thing started last May when I gathered information form the forums I searched on the net for the requirements and all sort of stuffs sorry can't really elaborate those stuffs. Me and myBanako, have a plan and finally we're just waiting for the result. However, I can't tell what it is, for it's supposed to be a secret but I know a bunch of trusted people already knew. Anyways, 16th of July turned out a bit fine for my best friend, Zeneth Avila was there helping me, providing me her moral support throughout the lenghty-intimidating-process. I can't divulge much information though but that day ends a lil bit fine even if I was not able to see him after.


Hmmmmm!!!! now what I have in mind is prayers for a good result. And him since he's on a 5 days vacation in Christchurch, NZ. Wish I was there, but sad to say I'm still here stuck in the Philippines. But somebody just told me, I need to be patient and as what his saying as well to patiently wait for one day, one day we'll be back in each other arms again. Damn! I suck in waiting but I'll give it a try and I'll try harder for don't have choice. My hearts only beats for him. :)

He's in Christ Church already while creating this entry. And feeling a lil bit heavy inside but still managed to be fine. Thank God, he provide me a nice shift (1pm-10pm shift) that I'll not be stuck at home, waiting for him. Thank you God for the timing. We chatted on both of our phones, thank God as well for his iphone for he's able to inform me every now and then on where he is and can ask him what in his mind. I don't know what his doing, who's with him apart from Jong, Grasya and Ate Rhols, what are the things they talk about or plans but what I do know, I'm assured that he'll be a good boy. He said, he'll be good while his away and to you myBanako I say "I trust you.".

I love you sooo much. Please just take care and don't let kulit worry much. ok?
mwawwahhhh.. have fun and enjoy.....

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.