Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 2 - My mind in Queenstown, New Zealand


Queenstown, New Zealand.

At this very moment, 5:13 PM NZ 1:13 PM Cebu, he is in Queenstown. Day 2 of the trip. I'm feeling a lil something bad inside, dahh! it's just me so selfish about this 5 days trip. Anyhow, I'm still thankful he inform me, which is the good side of it. I just wish him happiness and enjoyment with the trip. Anyhow, small information about Queenstown below. I was not able to get that much info about Dunedin, my previous post.

Queenstown is an international resort town in Otago in the south-west of New Zealand's South Island. It is built around an inlet called Queenstown Bay on Lake Wakatipu, a long thin lake formed by glacial processes that is shaped like a staggered lightning bolt, and has spectacular views of nearby mountains.
source: wiki


Source: Panorama of Queenstown and Lake Wakatipu from the top of the gondola.

Still wishing I was there...huhuhuhu. Still can't get over it. But I know for sure no matter how long my day this coming few days will be I'll still be fine. grrr, as the hell I should.


Unrelated note:
Last night, I was not able to sleep directly after arriving home. Its just there are things bothering me and there are things wandering my thoughts. Because of it, I wanna divert my attention into something useful thus, I simply created another author of our blog in which you can find in every post below. From now on each post that I made will have my name as the one who posted it. Every post will look like this from now on:

not the usual POSTED BY FRANCRIS which is his account actually. Yay! for me. harharhar... a job well done. *winks

update:

Grab this in his Facebook. More pictures to come after they arrived home. :)

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.