Monday, May 3, 2010

a rainy morning

I'm super busy this past few weeks. Preparing evidences here and there, processing documents here and there, thinking how to do this and that, money maattersss, plus time and efforts... Whew! It's just a busy month for me. I just woke up and the first thought came in my mind is : MISSING HIM darn much! as he was still the last thing I have in mind when I went to sleep at 12mn last night. It's been over a year and few months passed, nothing's change that much. I'm still head over heels in love with him. I just can't take that thought ooutta of this head. I'm missing him, every single day. I pray sooner, I pray and wish and hope that soonerrr, very soooner I'll be with him...

For pictures of this post, I decided I'll post what I did yesterday. Two days RD and just spendin it at home, waiting for him and being with him. I was busy with my scrapbook yesterday, so here are some glimpse of it.


These are some of the pages I have with my scrapbook, quite messy but everything that ties the two of us, our memories that we wanted to reminisce and every time spend before are there. One witnessed how insanely sanely in love I am with him. :D

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.