Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy 77th monthsarry to myBanako!....


I love you so much still..... I'll just update my message tomorrow. Super sleepy and super tired and busy earlier. Whew!

Anyhow, before this night ends. I still wanna shout to the world that "i love you myBanako" and i miss you sooo much....

We can get through this....mwaah

Hope to see you soon, thanks for the poem B.mwah

update: got finished with my room and editing the pictures. Below are the pictures.

this is what my room wall looks like. i lurrrveee it much. :)


[the teddy bear got a name, He is "BbF" or I call him with his nick at times "Antet". He has a mission in life and it's all written on that piece of paper which I keep it for years already and in which he already know what he's for. :) keep the good job Antet. xoxoxo. The heart beside him, is given by his master, the same guy who bought Antet for me. She is "BIG HEART". We call her that way for she's so big. LOL. She's my companion at night and the one who comfort me as well when there master is not around. Especially in times like this. They brought happiness to me and of course, their master who brought so much joy and love to me.]





[the quote is made by him. I actually asked him one time. :D]

Happy 77th monthsarry myBanako!

Wheeeww! Viollllaaaaaaaaaaa... This is what my wall room looks like. I got so envied with one of the tumbler blog I follow. The Home Sweet Home blog, in which randomly there are images of a room that has pictures posted in walls, everywhere and frames. Thus, I decided to make one of my own for our 77th monthsarry. I was busy yesterday for my TOR in which I follow up at my school and went after to SM to just stroll and hang around. Oopppss! I need to finished this because there's something important I need to make today. Lazy kulit! Anyhow, how do you find my room wall? Isn't it cute and nice and full of lovey-doveyy... hhahahaha... I know he will complain about this again, like my mom who's first words she said "what happen to your wall..." LOL. I superrr love it. I don't care. It's my room. badd cheettah . As long as I don't hurt anyone and as long as I'm happy with what I'm doing well, yeahhh I'll go for it. Thus, this made my day so happy plus seeing him earlier before he went off to work. Yaaayyy so much! *insert face with utmost glee*

To myBanako, your message is on the next post because I know you'll complain again that I don't have something for you. hahaha and I know it's true that you complain, you just don't want to accept it. *winks

Anyhow, I love you sooo much myBanako.

Happy 77th monthsarry!

Wish you're here next to me right now. I wanna be with you sooner. :)

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.