Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy 77th monthsarry to myBanako!....

Happy 77th monthsarry!

MyBanako, you're the reason that keeps me going. No matter how tough my day is, there is this particular time of the day that made me happy and look forward to each day that is seeing you though it means only on skype. It doesn't matter though. Nothing changes but can't deny that I miss you sooo much and I so wanna be with you every single day of my life.

I wanna thank you myBanako for still there with me, fighting throughout this journey. You never leave me despite I know how hard and difficult it is for us. You're there continue to teach and inspire me on what life brings and on what life ahead of us. Thank you for the efforts on showing how much you care for me though I know how difficult it is for you because of the distance, I knew it too well 'coz I'm in it as well.

Happy 77th monthsarry myBanako! I know we can get through this. And there will be that one special time or day that will reunite us and will never ever get separated again.

Nothings change, it's just I miss you so much, this is the only difference.

[TRUE LOVE doesn't mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes.]

[a quote made by him one time when I asked him to. :)]

iloveyousomuchmyBanako...mwaah

Happy 77th monthsarry!

Love Lots,

kulit, your asawa
looking forward, praying, hoping to be with you again. :)

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.