Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Remember

It was a rainy evening when all you did was to weep in tears
Rain drops fell and no one else did hear
Broken young heart seeking to get fixed
What to do? love again and be ditched?

Yesterday I saw you seems nothing's queer
I insanely admire your beautiful face
But how do I get rid of this fear?
Could I just hold you without anything to say?

I love you is all I need to utter
Oh please cupid shoot me with your arrow of beer
Being giddy doesn't even matter
As long as at the end I can lean on your shoulder

A day I woke up with you in my arms
Is it a dream or only created  by my foolish mind?
Yes it's true! pinch me then I'll know
If not then one truth I have in heart I do always love you

I'm almost complete 'till we got separated
It's been a while since we actually dated
Memories I recall whenever I miss you
Still a sparkling smile when I think of what we've been through.


-BbF


P.S.

Wish I could be next to you very soon.
Happy Monthsarry. I love u so much.







1 comment:

franCris said...

oohhh!....nosebleed ko myBanako!. but still you made my heart weep for tears, tears of joy lng noon....hehehehe...iloveyousooomuch still.

thank you...for the love B.mwaah

miss you soo much.. :(
il be next to you sooner...

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.