Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy 75th monthsarry myBanako!!!!


Happy 75th monthsarry myBanako!!!!....

Made a pictotext before fixing myself to work and before Skype got disconnected. The pictotext is for our 75th monthsarry. 

"The reason it hurts so much to separate (distance) because our SOULS ARE CONNECTED."

So, there.... We dated the whole day and talked anything under the sun. He made my day so perfectly wonderful. Haaay, I wished sooner I'll be with him. And the next time, well celebrate our monthsarry I'm next to him, sitting beside him, laughing, smiling....

By the way, I'm still surprised and speechless right now. What really happened is: 

I arrived in the office at exactly 9:10 PM, Phils. time and when elevator opens guard gave me a receipt for a bouquet of flower and a big box of toblerone, which was placed on the bench in the lobby. I received a bouquet of flower with a dozen roses in it and a big box of Toblerone. Weeeee!!! I was surprised and speechless, really. I even asked the guard, if it’s really for me. He said, if you’re Cristy then it’s for you… hahahahah….

Anyways, myBanako… THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH…. YOU made my day wonderful earlier, now YOU made my night again. I’m happy myBanako, but I will surely be much happier if you’re the one, personally who gave it to me.

Thank you & thank you sooo much....

Happy 75th monthsarry myBanako!


No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.