Thursday, March 4, 2010

'Francois Eloise Esguerra'


Well, well, well what we have here? A BaBy her name is 'Francois Eloise Esguerra', but still he doesn't exist and was made through morphing it. He was made last December 24, 2009. And I posted it on my tumbleblog, click here. And I was browsing my tumbleblog earlier 'till I remember the picture. So, decided to post it here in our blog.

It's our so called : baby, though we just morph it. teeeheeee

So, who got most of the feature? the face? how about the eyes? the lips? the nose? Is it ME or HIM? Waaaaaah!!!... Excited much to be a mother? Not really, just excited how he/she looks like in real life. But, having him/her will be 2 or 3 years from now. It's a big responsibility being a mother so, I need to be ready mentally, emotionally, physically and of course, financially. I don't want my baby to experienced what I experienced.

The site where I made the baby is  http://www.morphthing.com/ , it's a morphing site,  the smooth transformation of one image into another by computer, where you can morp two images into one and like, will made a virtual baby for you with features coming directly from the pictures you choose. The site is amazing. heheheheh, got a glimpse of how our baby look like and is excited to have him/her 2 years from now. hahahaha


iloveyousomuchmyBanako..mwaah... ♥

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.