Sunday, January 31, 2010

When I'm With You

 

When I'm with you by Faber Drive is one song that will made my  eyes moist. Swear!!! Since the time, my special someone let me hear that song can't help my tears from falling. I still remembered one fine Monday morning on the 25th of August. Click here to see the previous post on what happened that day & 'till now still have the same feeling when I'll hear this song.

And I happened to drop by Anabel's tumbleblog. Annabel, a 16 year-old messed up female from Singapore (as her description in her tumbleblog). She made nice pictotexts as what she called it. So, here it is my request. I actually dedicate it, to the same guy who means every thing and the world to me. 

I'll hold on to our promises and plans. I'll never break the promise I made to you either. & I'll be waiting for your come back...

iL0vey0usomuchmyBanako...mwaaahhhhhhh really miss you so much....

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.