Thursday, November 19, 2009

happy 71sth monthsarry myBanako...


To someone who is so special...

you made my life so doomed.
you always made me cry.
you made me guilty at times even though it's not my fault.
you always made me worry about you when you will not inform me what you're doing or how are you..
you made me jealous about you.
you made everything so miserable.
you made me so depressed....

what the heck I'm saying...

that will gonna happen to me if you'll be out of my life...
Everything about you is so wonderful, that I miss you not because of I did not treasure each moments with you but rather I miss you because I never been happier in my life when you're just around.

Each day spent with you is the happiest day of my life that, I keep on wishing hope it'll not end. I end up always anticipating the day on when will talk again and be with each others' arms again. Despite the distance, the hell, you still can break my heart but still the only person who can fix it. I might be sad sometimes or depress for not having you around but you manage to lighten my day and made me happy though it means I only got to see you through cam. It really doesn't matter where we are, the distance, for I know we both have the same hearts, SAME HEARTS, SAME FEELINGS, SAME LEVEL of LOVE that I know will conquer each odds.

You're positive way of thinking made me appreciate you more and made me think positively too, though I know at times, I think bad. My source of strength is YOU, that each day thinking about you is better place to live and a happy day to look forward.

I just can't deny how in love I am with you as I truly, definitely and pretty do. I know it's obvious this love I have for you but I want to tell you so many times and never get tired saying and letting this to you that "you are love so much by me, kulit".

I can't wait the day, when I'll be with you. Can touch you, hug you, share smile with you and just be near with you. I can't wait the day when I'll wake up with a smile on my face for I know you're next to me smiling also. I can't wait to date you forever and ever that nobody will scold us for we don't come home.

I simply can't wait to be with you & fulfill our plans, our dreams and our future together...

iL0veyousomuchmyBanako & i always will...

Hope to be with you soon..mwah..


iL0vey0usomuchmyBanako..mwah...




L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa

hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You still are the lady I've loved. A day without wouldn't seem brighter than when u were around. A smile could be faken but missing u a lot could unfold a nightmare. Oh girl! how cud i resist if u were born irresistible. :)... i love you coz that's just what i am. ngek wa ko sabot.

franCris said...

onsa man na imong coment B wui?..aheheh!..binisay.a bih nose bleed koh!..anywaysz, tanks for loving me dis much.. your still d man who sweep off my feet...ahee!..mwaaha2x...

happy monthsarry myBanako..mwah..d:*

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.