Tuesday, November 3, 2009

back to normal...

I'm about to sleep but might as well share the happy feeling I feel right now. The feeling that I so wanted to feel each day, for it can make me go through the day and can survive no matter how day started and how day ends. I'm not feeling well this past few days as what you can read on my previous post. Right now, whew! I have my smile back .__. the smile that don't have any heavy head nor heart. No pretensions at all. Like, whew... I'm fine. I'm back to normal again. It's like I breath fresh air again, that my lungs were cleansed with the new fresh air that I take in. It's like yeah!. wohooo!!.. rock on.. kulit rulsz! \m/ feeling. It's like I feel so beautiful despite the big eye bags I have under my eyes. It's like, just an ordinary day turn out a special day. It's really good to have myself back. I miss having this feeling, when I'm not in the mood it seems I have those bad feelings for centuries that I don't have the idea how the bloody hell, the were able to capture me.

I guess, I'm just imperfectly human. Have feelings. Feelings that sometimes you can't deny that you can never neglect. Any how, it really felt good I have myself back. Still whole, though there are already scars but the most important thing is I still have myself and myBanako of course, and God also. I like much what I feel right now, that I can sleep with tears not cause with sorrows or pains that I felt on the past few days but with happiness and joy you felt. I hope I can continue to feel this way.

Thank you myBanako, for being there. For helping me. I'm really having a hard time making myself back to normal. It's not the same when I know and feel I have you. Thank you so much, for everything and for understanding. Please keep on holding me myBanako though I acted stupid and crazy at times.

iLoveyousomuchmyBanako.. mwah.. i miss you terribly...
Good night and I'll met you in dreamland.

You still bring the best out of me even my smile... d: )



L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa

hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again...

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.