Friday, August 21, 2009

happy birthday tita......

.
.
.


I am happy in love again.. hehehe... I had so much fun last night. I was invited to a birthday party of my husband's mom.. hehehe.. I never expected the invitation but well, the invitation was originally sent to myBanako and I was informed by him before hand. But still, I want to come to the party half hearted and last Aug. 19. I miss call his mom to assure that she'll received my greeting. After a minute, she then called and invited me.. whew!.. kolba pd ang show jd dah... heheheheh..

and

Last night, we celebrated his mom's birthday but physicall myBanako is in NZ. huhuhuh.. I enjoyed the night together with his sistersssss and with the entire family. I felt was I'm part of the family.. hahaha ..bagag nawng og atay... Very well, his family is the best.. the bond, the closeness, the openess .... I witnessed it personally for how many years that I know them...

Before the party was about to end, at around 9pm in Phil's. time and around 1am in NZ's time. He called to greet his mom and before that I keep on sending him emails on what happened in the party. hahahay, I know his family wish his there especially his mom. I was wishing too his there celebrating with them or can I say with us? He talked to his mom, dad, then me.. then to tiny (her sister, next eldest) , then to poloy (his cousin), to his every lambing lola, back to me again, then to idoy (his bro), then back to me again.. hahaha..

1 hour phone call fits everybody to hear his voice...but surely not enough... it's well, at least we heard his voice, knowing his okay and greeting his mom and celebrating with us.... and uhuhuhuhuhu.. i miss him terribly... I was hiding and holding myself so that I can't cry in front of his sister but deep insde my heart moist and wants to cry...

However, I am still thankful for the night that was. For that is one step for making everything alright.


ps: i was not able to take pictures kai na.shy man ko... hehehe
behave ragd kaayo koh...

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.