Sunday, April 5, 2009

myBanako's random pics



Random pics




Just some random pictures from the save images in my profile. Every now and then, I kept on viewing these pics. I never get tired viewing same old pictures and same old faces. hehehe. *just kidding myBanako*




And every time I see those pics my heart long for him. I'm missin him so much. So much that I wanted to shout just to lessen this feeling. So much that Im having a hard time defining "missing" and "longing". So much that it's like I don't know anymore how it feels like hugging him.

So much that I just want to sleep and pick him in my dream and hug him for REAL.




I miss him with me. I do. I miss him.

I know for sure I will be with him sooner.. and when that day comes I will never ever agree that we will be separated again.

iL0vey0usomuchmyBanako...i miss you...
I will be with you soon..mwah..

L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa missin you somuch

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.