Friday, April 24, 2009

Long Distance Relationship is not a crap at all...

Long distance relationship....





I happened to passed by and checked some updated entries of this certain blog, my husband's friend blog. It seems to talk about how crap Long Distance Relationship is, so I decided to share my thoughts about it. Why not? Letme give a try on this. I can much relate LD relationship with my current situation.

Many would say LDR will really not work, it's a crap or don't have much faith on it to work. Many of course, have been there and have their hearts broken. Many of course, have been fighting and struggling and yet still happy stories ended. I can't blame them though. I'm not there, I'm not in their shoe when all it happens. I don't want to dig deep though.

Many don't have that much faith on LDR to work however, I'm not just thinking on the bad side.I'm thinking the other side of it. The world around LDR. There is surely a brighter side as I may say there's always a sunny day after a heavy storm.

I know and much optimistic about that it'll surely works. Though honestly, I once was said "I don't believe in LDR relationship." I once was part of the opposing crowd. But now, everything has changed. I am willin to risk and have much faith on it to work. I understand more that LDR is not just the word itself. LDR is not a word to utter.

There are certain things that I believed you need to keep in mind in LDR. As I was brainstorming about it yesterday before posting this. I came up with a lot of, a lot of things and factors. LDR is not just a one thing to consider there are really a lot of things.

And as for my opinion I come up with 3 important things that I think if one piece is missing it will not surely complete the puzzle.

TRUST
COMMUNICATION
LOVE

and this has to be on both sides, both parties, boy and girl in a relationship, man and woman. Love is not one-sided. Both have to complete the puzzle for it to work as it takes two to dance a tango.

I know for a fact it's not easy to handle or be in an LDR. A lot of things will possible happen when your both apart. I have fears. And way too scared. But the more I think about it, the more it will chase. Surely, I'm not alone in this journey. I can't though provide statistically the percentage of couples out there who's in an LDR. But I'm sure, there are unfamiliar faces out there who feels the same way I do, who believes the same way I think, who hopes the same way I want it to work.

I'm not really alone. He's also on the other side of the earth, specifically in New Zealand whose surely feels and thinks the way I do.

I know his holding my imaginary hand, and my heart so close to him.

His also fighting and struggling.

He's with me on this journey, therefore we surely know this work.

We believed and have much faith on each other. We're destined to be one. And we'll prove to you all LDR works.

CONCLUSION: LDR is not a crap at all....

iLOveyousomuchmyBanako... mwah..

I know we can surely make this works, ayt?

mwaahah.. i miss you so much...

Love lots,

kULiT, your asawa missin you much

2 comments:

PoRkBelly said...

taasa ani oi! tagbaw mn sd tag basa..hehe!! mao jud kulit.. LDR is not a crap...just believe and trust with each other.. depende ra man gud pud na sa couples or bf's gf's kung unsaon paghandle ang relationship... kung i.fight jud ang relationship eventhough how far are you from each other, that should really work and relationship will last. perhaps, it is not always man pud nga sa imo entire life LDR ra jud...di ba?

cge2 ari lng sa ko kutob ky magtiwas nko emails...hehe!

franCris said...

hi kulit.abi nq dslr ldr diay.hehe. Yep definitely my asawa we r both n this u r not alone.mingawn mn sd q samot nmo wui.asa nga pics imo gpangita bah?.... Kulit just do things naturally without me nver always keep d idea dat im so far away i knw soon we'll get thru ds.i love u kulit.amping permi.mwah.

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.