Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy 66th monthsary....


Happy 66th m0nthsary myBanak0..






I'm still amaze with the l0ve we shared and h0w everything started.. Its m0re than 5 years and still can remember that day when I'm officially your's and you're officially mine.. myBanak0, I really can't bare the thought 0f you s0 far away with me..Its tearin my heart into pieces each day and i feel so homeless, for its always in you where my heart go home and bel0ng.. each day your not with me, my thought always wandering when will be the next time I'll held you so close.. so close that I can hear your breath... I'm always anticipating 0f making m0re happy mem0ries with you myBanak0.. I wanna be with you 'til, my hair color turn out all to grey or white, i wanna be with you 'til, I'll see our children grow and them having their own children, i wanna be with you myBanak0 for the rest of God's given life t0 me.. I wanna share my achievements, happy days and sad moments with you only... myBanak0, I will be with you soon. I'm sure with that and really can't wait for that time...

I'll be with you sooner, spending my life and loving you for the rest it brings....

iL0vey0usomuchmyBanako..mwah...


L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa

hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again...


No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.