Wednesday, June 10, 2009

ehem... a better and brand new ME....

Ehem..a better and brand new Me..

Last Saturday, there's a 360 degrees revolution that happen to me.. For 24 h0urs, I haven't received any message fr0m him..which made me s0 paran0id nd s0 impulsiv wd my acti0ns..i jas slept an h0ur dat nyt..til a frend t0ld me.,d w0rld c0ntinues 0n living weder im her 0r n0t..nd ul mis every single part 0f 8...i cryd nd ask myself, wat d0 i reli want wd my lyf?.wil i gr0w f i c0ntinue living ds way?. will i always feel so down and so guilty about my past? will i just stil cling to my old selfish self?

The answer's to all my questions are just up to me. I can answers all those and I know I can have a better decision.

I'm tired feeling I'm always on the wrong corner of the earth. I'm always on the wrong side. Everything I do is not right. I'm tired not trusting myself. I'm tired always feeling the hurt and always to blame. Tired of everything about ME that is so not right...

I wanted to have a new life. A life that is respected and trusted by everybody. A life that nobody can ever dare hurt me. A life that lives righteous and nurtures life. A life, that signifies beauty. A life that is not been judge by what they can see. And a life, that has no worries.

I wanted to have that life and I wanted to be a new ME...

ME who feels and looks good inside and out.


PS: my brain is not working anymore, i can't write more. *.*
i still haven't sleep... anyway, I'll post it now.
gotta go...


myBanako, iL0vey0usomuch... mwah ^.^

1 comment:

francis said...

hi kulit... grabe pd 360jd? mga 90 r cgro wui. amping kulit. i love you. hope u find wat u wanted.

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.