Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy 98th!!!

Happy Monthsarry BB!

It's been 98th months!!! 98 months together working out our relationship.
This month or year is another Chapter of our lives. For 98 months, we've seen a lot of changes as in a lor especially that we're both living in one roof. I've seen who really are you. I've seen how you get so excited about a thing, how you deal with everyone, how you think with a particual situation, how you get oh so freaking mad, I've seen how you always love cuddlesssss and hugggssss.I've seen how you dance when your drunk. I've seen how you sleep(oh! my weakness) you look like.

You may have changes that still right now I'm having hard time accepting it, but I know it's really a good change. It's a better-confident YOU. I'm just too selfish to accept you already go out from your shell exploring all things beautfiul/wonderful. Pls, yaw ntawng nang beautiful girls hap and please put some limitations ntawn, yaw palabi esp. sa you-know nah. okay???You're no longer a stranger to me even few months back, but now that I got to know all those things, I can help but smile at times coz those things amazes me. At times out of the blue, you just surprisingly surprise me with what you do and I love how you do that.

Bb, im reminiscing our memories on our blog right now. And I realized we've been thru a lot. We encouter the ups and the downs many times and over and over again. But we never seem to let go, although at times, we can feel giving up our precious relationship, tired feeling and tried deciding letting go (I guess, its just natural) but we never did. We always tried our best to work out things, esp. US, and that's one thing I'm so
 proud of with US.

Bb, now that you know me more coz we're living together. I would like to apologize for every single bad things that I did. For hurting you at times, for blaming you at times, for not understanding you at times, for being soooooo selfish, for not respecting you whenever I feel mad at you, for being such a gahig-ulo-nga-gf.Pasayloa ko Bb!

Bb, I love you. Love man tka, "si bb cutecute lab man nako." hehehe I can't help but smile at you when you say this line. Sometimes it annoys me but most of the time it made me smile.Trying to make childish voice but you soound so cute and adorbs. Please don't ever change that Bb.

Bb, thank you so much. Again and again, for accepting me. For taking care of me. For telling me honestly what I need to change. For telling the truth though sometimes slap is much better than hearing those, but I appreciate it you let me know. Thank you for trying your best every day, everyday ba bb? heheheh trying your best to make me happy. Thank you for making me happy. Thank you for not giving up, for still holding my hands esp. those times when things gets rough. Thank you for spending time with me, or squeezzzing me in your schedule. Thank you as well for cooking dinner sometimes, when I get lazy. Thank you for understanding me. Thank you for everything Bb.

And Thank you for loving me.

Happy Monthsarry!!!

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.