Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy Birthday to the man I love.

Yesterday, was my man's special day. Don't mind how young he is as he will surely get mad for mentioning it here. teehee

The night before his special day, we went to Sylvia Park for his get up. Of course, the celebrant should be the most well dressed on his special day. And I saw before a polo shirt from Rodd & Gunn, unfortunately, the brand is not available in Sylvia Park. Luckily, we happened to passed by General Issue, store for Ambercrombie & Fitch and there, I found the polo shirt that would really compliment him. A red,navy blue striped polo shirt. When I saw him out of the fitting room, my smile came all the way to my ears. :) Yay! Bought as well, a short and a hat for the entire get up on different stores.

Then, heading back home and we're like talking/gossiping to the couple in front of us. And suddenly I was so pikon, irritated. Thus, we had a big fight on the night before his birthday. However, around a quarter to 11 he fetch me and we had a talk.

It was my fault, my bad. I really feel bad for myself. I'm sooooo soorrryy Bb, please forgive me. :(


And at exactly 12MN of September 30, we are in Mission Bay and me lighting the candle of his mini-cake. I sang happy birthday to him and give him a kiss. :) We then, head to the City and just looking for anything we could do for his birthday. And we end up in Esquires, having a cup of coffee and a slice of cake.

Then, we head home around half past 2 that day. I was not able to sleep well as we went home late, and I was thinking of our early surprise plan. We have an early surprise for him, around half past five Kapatid, Jappy, Ate Rhols and Me prepares our early greetings. We had miki made by our dearest friend couple, Kapatid Grasya and Jappy, puto and empanadas from Turo2x. 





After having our breakfast, we then head back to sleep. We woke up around midday. Then, as Me, Grasya and Ate Rhols have a dinner plans. Again, another surprise for his birthday. I already book for a Mongolian Restaurant, Genghis Khan located in Epsom two days before his birthday. My reservation is at 7PM, the plan is the guest should be there first and Me and Francis will arrived late so that we could sing him birthday song. But the prob is, Francis has his own plans and is so stubborn to cooperate with me. Thus, the 4 of us, Victor, Ate Rhols, Me and the Birthday Boy, Francis, go together but we head first to Eden Park, where Rugby Game held just to kill time and without him knowing the plan for that night. I need to asked Grasya to even get the cake as it was supposed to be Ate Rhols who I already arranged and plan with. 


However, though we had a change of plans but it still went just fine. We had eat all you want dinner. A cake from Gateua House, DC Shoes and Havaianas Spartan gifts and a Big Smile from the Birthday Boy. 


 










To end his special day, we head off to Private Karaoke in the City and sing our heart out.










To the Birthday Boy, happy birthday and I love you. I hope you enjoyed your birthday together with us. And hopefully we managed to made it a bit extra special for you to reminisce with. Even though we had a change of plans, that I didn't even know what to do but I'm happy it still turns out just fine. I'm happily satisfied that we managed to make you smile and grin and sing your heart out. Happpy Birthday Francis, more birthdays to celebrate, more candles to blow, more cakes to slice, more wishes to grant and more blessings to receive.

PS: you still amaze me when you sing and I'm just staring at you, smiling how you change a lot in such a really goood and handsome way.

For more photos, please click here

Enjoy fellas. :)

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.