Saturday, October 18, 2008

surprises




Romantic isn't it? Yeah but so shameful coz i only imagined things like this and soon make it real but never did it came into my creep mind that someone would offer such surprise unto me.You always got first to things i wished i could have done for us. tikasan! Well, just so very lucky to be one chosen from billions being loved by her! sorry.hehe. Know what i never run out of unexpected things that came over in surprise since you've been part of my life and i have a great sense on things that will happen to us in the future are of striking surprises too! whooh girl you always made me chill as if i am in the center of an ice cube waiting for your touch and warm lips to help me out. bsta can't explain it more further and rather keep it myself sabta nlng kulit ha ky wa sd ko kasabot asa ko padong bsta in.ana ko ma.feel.hehe.

i love you so much kulit and so thankful to have you as a surprise and still surprising me all this years...

2 comments:

franCris said...

thank you myBanako..for mekin me fel better...and for owisz der for me...

iL0vey0usmchmyBanako...

Kit said...

haist..k.nice aNI uist..
suya kau ko gang aist..hehehe..weLL,good that it turned out very well bsan sa ginagmay na palpak..heheh..wabyah both..

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.