Monday, October 20, 2008

myBaBy...




To myBanako... iL0veY0u so much.

I guess, I just wanted to share and open up a little bit of my thoughts,
my true emotions, my inner core feelings and my own fears...

I'm not a poet nor a writer, that would definitely put into words my true sentiments.
I don't even have the assurance that I can make everybody feel or understand what is deep within me and my heart...

I just have this special thoughts deep within...
special thoughts for the only person that was and will ever be necessary to me.

When I first met him, I held back so much.
I am even so afraid to show my deepest feelings, to open up and let him know who I am. i guess everybody does especially if you are just new in a relationship world. But as time goes by, and got to know him better. His gentleness, honesty, being real encourages me to open up and share my own private life with him.
And that's when I realized also that this is the only way to have a relationship not perfect but a relationship that commits.

We have so may first times in our journey together...
first time we held hands...we argue...we kiss...first time we celebrate our anniversary...and the first time we fell in love with each other.

We have so many memories to reminisce and I'll never get tired reminiscing those with him for those memories we make are my treasures.

If any one ever asked me what part of my life he is... I would just have to look at them and smile and say "The best part", I'm so thankful that God gave me the best part to share my days, my life and my love.

Sometimes, I let him feel so unappreciated with the things he do for me while he always appreciate every small things I do. I just hope sharing my special thoughts would fill in those unappreciated feelings... and would feel appreciated through this...

I'm really having a hard time describing who he really is in my life not because I do not know what part he occupies in my life or I don't know who he really is in me...but it is just because its more than any words can say...and more than my words can describe...but let me try to put into words those undescribeable feelings...

He is such a good son and a cool kuya.
He is a true friend and nice to be with.
He is a good listener and fair thinker.
He is open minded, smart and intelligent.
He is charming, sensitive and wise.
He is creative, fun and talented.
He is friendly, loving, sweet and strong.

He is just one simple guy that will surely rock your world.
He is one true friend that will not make you bored.
He is one true man that will let you fall in love.
and one true and real person inside and out.

And most of all...
He is my everything, my all, my life, and my world.

myBanako, myBaBy, Antet, Francis Esguerra...
no matter how you call it...

You are my one true love.
You are my bestfriend whom I can openly share my wildest thoughts, fears, plans, dreams and whom I can laugh and cry with..

You are my lover.
You know what makes me smile and you are also one of the reason that will make me cry...huhuhu...

You always spoil me with your love and by things that I want...
You are the only person whom I want to hold close every night and wake up with each morning..

You know every biggest details to the tinniest details of my life, even deepest secrets of my life and you never judgge on all those things but instead understand and respect me instead.

You accept me as who I am, what I can give and what I have.

You always appreciate every small things I do.

You never run out of jokes to make me laugh and you never get tired of listening to my same old corny jokes, to my same stories even I'm singing the same song over and over again.

When I'm down you give me strength.
You inspire me. You give me hope.

You are always there for me every step of the way,
supporting me in every way you could.

You always encourage me.
You always surprise me with the gifts of hope, laughter and love.
You made me a believer of something I never used to have much faith in: the notion that dreams do really come true.

myBanako, I can't thank you enough.
my words are beyond describeable.
my feelings are beyond explainable.
I just want to thank you for coming into my life.
want to let you know you are really appreciated.
want to let you know that I need you, want you, hold you and know you as no one else can.
I want to stay with you forever.

myBanako,expect from me as each new days unfolds, each stars that comes out at night, each new song to sing...expect from me..that mylove for you will get stronger and stronger.

myBanako, all the things that I did.
all the words that are said.
all the fellings that we shared.
those are just little things of what it's like to be in love with you.

I hope through this, I could make you understand how I love you.

iL0veyousmchmyBanaKo..mwah..

happy 58th monthsarry...

LOve LOts,
kULiT

2 comments:

franCris said...

wui my asawa! kataas gd anang imo gipost.hehe but anyways really love reading it bahalag ang uban dili.. my kulit modako mn sd atong atay ana oi! ako jd na kulit? thank you my kulit for everything u may never knew it how thankful i am to have you. tenkyu pd sa appreciation! sorry if sometimes i let you feel that i am having hard times on certain things when you are there but really the truth is i never found any solution to over half of it until you came. i am just really happy when i am with you thats why i never notice that i have cost that much seeing your post. dakoa jd nakog atay ana wui mag.liver lover boy lng ko ani yaw balaka. hehe. mwah

franCris said...

hi myBAnako...heheh...

your reli mean so much to me myBanako..you may never know it..pro now, cant reli live my life widout you in it..iL0vey0usmch...im sorry f sometimes u fel unappreciated...

myBanako, iL0vey0usmch..mwah..

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.