Friday, September 19, 2008

...A million thanks...


this pic was taken last March. 15, 2008...kulit's graduation day....hhmmmm....n.wat gani tah ani myBanako?...heehhee.....a million thanksz to this guy who made my grad day so special and complete....og waahh!...myBAnako was d photographer ni kulit ato...f i cod only post all the pics...hahah...pro anyweiz, thank you so much to myBanako...for being there for me throughout the years....kai grabe ayo cya na.help nq..and my achievement its for him...widout him murag dli cguro ko k.graduate..hahaha..atotsz nah!...hmm..iyang laptop d.ay akong g.use pd n making my projects...remmber myBAnako....and cge mi samok nya ato nga time wid my ader gf sa school (si Roan)..ehehe...and everytime mingawon q saq family ani nga time kai murag pwerting as in super not n good terms jd akong family aning mga panahona jd....his owisz der lifting me up...iya pd ko e.encourage every now and then ani nga time kai ting.bitay jd to sa amo IT 29 projects...heheh..pro i surpassed through it all togeder wid him...heheh....one of d million reason im so thankful i hav him in my life...and jas guesz who bought d dress i wore pg.graduation?....hehehe.......and plus, g.away man guro mi after sa grad...y gani toh myBAnako?..hehe..kato ngaon tah jobi wid my parents?...y gani toh ha...heheh..yaw nalng to oiszt....m.bad trip npd mih...

myBAnako...thank you so much!...really am so thankful you still with me through out this years.....bisan og badlungon ayo koh.....doh, you fel dat ur not appreciated....pro k.know plang kah onsa q k.thankful jd.....

iL0vey0usmchmyBanako..mwah.......
do owisz tker jd....

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.