Friday, June 24, 2011

Kapatid's (Sissy's) Wedding.

Kapatid means "Sibling". One of our closest friend in whom we call "Kapatid" is getting married. Tie the knot and changing surname to something his. Weddings are one of my fave events. Couples in love giving vows to love one another in sickness and in health, till death do they part are the most lines I heard.

Since, I arrived in New Zealand I already attended two weddings. And I'am the official photographer of the two. I'm not still a real photographer, uhmm! just playing around, practicing taking photos, enhancing my skills if there is any and I just so love capturing photos. Thus, I grab the opportunity in taking part of their special day and capture emotions and memories.

A week before the wedding was the second busiest day of my life. hehehe. I  made their Wedding Invitation and edit or post process photos here and there. A lot of revisions, finalization then, revision again. I know basic Photoshop so, I got to made those paper stuffs/invitation/guestboard/misallette things.

The night before the big day, we are supposed to get early in bed but we need to finish things. So, we head off to bed around half past one. On the day of the wedding, Whew! I need my multitasking power again. Head off to get the bouquet, need to make up the bride (the bride just fix herself for I was busy taking photos).

After, head back home to fix ourselves and fix my hair for half an hour. I need to have a curly hair to suit my dress. And I made it, though a bit wavy not really curly. :)

The day went fine with a lovely wheather. The forecast was it will be rainy and cloudy but the day was so lovely. Bright sky, sun shining and two couple happily in love = A PERFECT DAY.

 My ever first Wedding Invitation.

The Newlyweds with The Family, The Second Sponsor and The Friends. Yeah, you read it right we play most of the part. They consider us as their family here in Aucks, (same as both me and Francis, we consider them as our family) and we play most of the role in the entourage and of course, we are their friends. hehehehe. We are all in one package.
 


We just love 10 continuous shots and expect the result will be this.


 

My handsome boyfie on Suit. And the Best Man.


Us at the church after the Wedding, fooling around.

 Us at the Reception, the food was great.


Us, The After Party in the house. Having fun and getting drunk.




And I'll leave you folks with a cute hug from both of us.




Till next time! :)

For more Prenup shoots, please click link: Prenup

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.