Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hearts Day....

its harts day....





and im missin someone so much...

throughout the 5 years of celebrating hearts day!..this will be the first time dat i celebrate hearts day with out him with me. he is too far now to reached his hands, to feel the warth of his hug, to kiss his lips and to set up for a date. too far to gave me flowers and chocolates. too far to lend him my hearts day letter. too tar to spend time with me and seat right next to me and plan for the date.

its hearts day and my heart belongs to NZ (new zealand)... my life, my everything... his there in new zealand.. its already 5am there i guess he is still sleeping and its past 12 already on my end.

we are in two different place. his in nz and i am in phil. and im missin him so. i think of him so often that i tend to find ways and let my mind preoccupied with those things so that i will be with him so soon....

we might be apart now.... and way too far from each other... and struggling still to communicate with each other... we might be missing each other that much... one thing for sure, this loneliness we felt, the distance in between will never be separate our hearts.. for my heart is beating for him and his heart too for me...

we are physicaly apart but deep inside in our hearts we are inseparable

myBanako, happy hearts day.. i miss you so much.. be safe dha.. be good and behave ayaw pg.chicks hap!..hehehe...pray always pd myBanako..for safety, good health, guidance and many more..pray owisz jd ntawn..

always think of me myBanako..as i think of you..and remeber owisz... nga im here for you and love ayo tka jd!... i may feel karon na super miss na jd ayo tka!..but i know nga dis s for our future...and i know u also feels d same...so we still share d same feelings at all...please do not make me worry about you....communicate with me and ur family always myBanako...do inform us na.onsa na ntawn kah!..k?..

and lastly, love tka...iL0veyouB..iL0veyousomuchmyBanako.. mwaahah... how i wish your here with me celebrating hearts day... uhuuhuhuh....

iL0vey0usomuchmyBanako..mwah..

L0ve Lots,
kULiT, your asawa

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.